Friday, December 11, 2009


Today I went with Bella to her Kindergarten class to volunteer. I got to cut ribbons, staple 2 different books for 40 children and cut red tissue paper for some Christmas craft. I took Franklin with me, he did really good coloring right by my side. My favorite part of the day was reading the kid's wish list to Santa. They drew and colored a big Santa, and the teacher typed out "All I want for Christmas is:_______________" My kid asked for a BopIt. There were some for Transformers, Easy Bake Ovens, a new puppy. And there were about 3 'I dont know's and 1 'I forgot'.

I really like helping out but Fridays I usually like to clean up the house, as I write, there's a mountain of dishes and laundry in the dryer, some in the washer some on the floor. I feel pretty good about going with Beli. She is a smarty pants, and today the teacher told me so.

I am now going to go decide if I am going to leave the dishes for tomorrow or pull an all nighter by my kitchen sink.......hmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

No comments: