Monday, December 7, 2009

recuerdos 2009


I sit here in disbelief, trying to remember this year, I really feel like it's only the beginning and not December 2009. It was so sweet of my family to drive hundreds of miles to come visit my mom this Summer. My mom came from Mexico to see us, she went to Arizona then I invited her to come visit me in Idaho. She got on a plane to come over and because of this, Leticia, Gustavo, Nacho and Danny all drove to my casita to see her. I love my family, it'd be so nice if we all lived closer to one another. Drama and all.

1 comment:

Heatherlyn said...

That was really nice of your family to come together for that visit. Wouldn't it be nice to have family live closer instead of having to simply enjoy a visit once every few years? I especially think family is great for the kids. Where does your mother live in Mexico? Close to Arizona? Do you still have a lot of family down in Meixco?