Monday, December 7, 2009

New Eyes



My lovely husband felt bad that every morning I'd wake up making making the squintiest face. You see, I couldnt see. I needed to wear glasses to see even the closest of things. I wore contact lenses for the most part and at night I would wear my super old glasses that Bella broke when we still lived in Utah. Me being the super simple woman, I didnt care about having ugly broken glasses because I only wore them at night, right after brushing my teeth and going to snoringland. So in March of 2009, Zach gave me the gift of sight. PRK, a form of laser surgery, that HURTS like a mother......but hey, I dont need glasses anymore, I will need them in my 40's to read. But for now I am glasses-free!

1 comment:

Heatherlyn said...

I think it would be very convenient to have a surgery and then not need glasses or contacts any more. My daughter COrinne is REALLY hoping that she is a candidate for some sort of corrective eye surgery someday. She hated her glasses and would rather not wear contacts either. What a thoughtful thing for your husband to do for you!