Monday, April 14, 2008






I want to take a moment to brag about my younger brothers... they are quite remarkable.



First, there is Danny, tio Danny, Christian, everyone who meets Danny pretty much loves him instantly. He is super super super organized...I love his apartment it is so nicely decorated, the only thing is that everytime we visit, my little tornado of a daughter turns it upside down! One of favorite memories of Danny is him being a great friend. When I we lived in Utah, I was working at a watch repair place inside Sears downtown SLC, I would have to take Bella to work with me because she was still so little, Danny would come over after his work and bring me this delicious McDonald's salads, they seemed to big and were so yummy, Danny, you are my best friend and I love you so much. By the way, please notice how handsome this young man is!!! Oh yes good looking and a great personality!




Then there is Elias Ignacio, aka Nacho, to me Nachito. This young man is sooooo bright, I have to wear shades when I am around him. He is about to finish his studies at the world renowned institution Washington Central University. With a degree of much intelligence,,,I cant remember actually, I know it is a double major, one being Mathematics... He is really good at languages, he followed in mine and Maria's steps by learning French. He can kick butt at French and Math too, "dang it" (with Napoleon Dynamite's idahonean accent)...Gosh!!! What I trying to say is that I am super proud of Nacho's great accomplishments. Way to go Nach!


And finally for now, I want to brag on Martinatious, el mas chiquito de toda la bola. Martin went on a mission to Kentucky and now he gets to work with America's black sheep. He hopes to soon get a career in law enforcement. Which I am sure he will get done within a year. Martin is like a magnet for little kids, kids just love him. I was so happy I got to see him 2 weeks ago. He looks good and seems happy. Ok, Enough bragging for now. Next time I will go on and on and on about the old ones of the family.

1 comment:

Carolyn Hart Bennett said...

Great Blog, Sol!

I really liked the 4 babies laughing, but I don't see it today.

Fun Stuff.

Maybe you could make a Real Estate Blog or something.

Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks.

Love,

Your MIL