Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Bella

Time for Xrays....oooooh, pictures of your bones!
Wonder Woman shielding herself







On Sunday evening Bella fell off a chair. She landed on her left arm. I played nurse and tried to figure out if there was a broken bone. After squeezing and tilting, I came to the conclusion that there was not broken bone. If there was she'd be howling with pain.Add Image


The next morning: "My arm hurts" she said. It hurt the whole day. If she put pressure on it, or simply writing would cause her to frown with pain. She told the teacher her arm hurt and the teacher was unsympathetic with her "it'll have to hurt" she said. Bella said that hurt her feelings, :(. At night, she kept complaining about the pain. So I took her to a clinic. She was excited to go to the doctor. They took X-rays and they found no breakage. They told me to give her tylenol or advil for the pain. So, there. This is the tail of an unbalanced 5 yr. old. I hope the pain goes away soon. I believe she may have sprained her wrist. We'll see what happens.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Poor thing!!! I hope she gets better soon!!! Love your blog!!! : ) and I love you too!!!!

Sol said...

while at the dumb clinic, Bella caught a bug, she was soooo sick the rest of the week, and most of the weekend!