Thursday, January 28, 2010

Ya era hora


Destiny in her wisdom led me to finally clean my fridge. The strawberry syrup was mysteriously spilled by someone within the walls of this home, and I, in my lazyness, decided to simply wipe it off. Appearantly the syrup, being an adventurous food decided to travel to farther locations within the fridge, all the way down to the veggies' bin causing the bin to become welded shut. I let it go for about 1 week, I think the only veggies in there was 2 old carrots and 1 onion. On Tuesday, I worked from home and thought: "maybe if my fridge is clean and organized I will be inspired to eat better?" it took me the whole blessed day, I washed the entire interior. By the time I was done, it looked pretty empty and oh so beautiful.

One thing I love about my mother is that she is the cleanest, most organized lady in all of Mexico. Unfortunately, I am not like that. I wish I were. So, I guess I am writing this in gratitude to spilled strawberry syrup, because it lovingly persuaded me to clean the house of my food. As for eating better, I'll keep you posted.
*************************************************************************************
As you can see the syrups have been summoned to the door where they can no longer cause mischief.
Also in the center of the picture is a bag of shredded cheese, if you look closely it reads 'Mexican', and always, never to be without is the biggest pack of corn tortillas.
I am proud of that clean thing I will work hard to keep it looking fresh, like the limes in the bottom-openable bin.

No comments: