Tuesday, January 26, 2010

fuchila chachis!


Tuesday morning, and it's raining outside, my favorite. Rain is so fresh. I love the smell of the air after it rains.

In other, not so fresh events, just before I went to sleep I was hit with the stinkiest, foulest smell I have ever smelled before. I got to me my feet. The whole house was saturated....the culprit: Chachis. She must have eaten something that made her puke the aromas of vomit mixed with sewage. I went in search and found 2 spots and immediately cleaned them up with strong chemicals. This morning I covered the spots with baking soda. I hear that stuff absorbs bad odors. Anyway. A rough early morning for me. I ended up going to sleep at 1:58 am. I was surprisingly sympathetic toward the dog. It's not her fault, she's just a dog after all. She is getting old, and her poor eyes are going. I am pretty sure she cant see out of 1 because she has a giant catarat. Anyway. Chachis has been with us since we were married. She is a cool dog, unique looking and very super duper loyal. I hope she stays with us for a long long time.

No comments: