Thursday, November 12, 2009

Here's the other one


So on Sunday Nov. 1st I woke up startled due to a bad nightmare. I dreamnt that my brother and I were walking down a city street on a clear evening, just him and I. We walked by a light post that had a really evil-looking man just perching on it, about 20 feet up the post. He looked at us with the most vicious eyes. I made a quiet comment to Danny "that guy looks so evil" the which Danny replied "I know, let's hurry home". We walked pretty fast to his apartment building . When we got to it, he gave me his keys and said, you go in first, so I did, when I went into the 1st gate, the gate slammed shut, then I see Danny running toward the gate, and I cant open it from the inside, the evil guy is right behind him and grabs him. I try and try to open the gate by sticking my hand thru the bars but cant get the keys in the keyhole....then the guy punches Danny. I woke up right then and there and wasnt able to go back to sleep. I worried that whole morning, wondering if he was ok. He didnt answer his phone. After Church I get a call from our mom who is in Mexico. She states that she is worried about Danny cause she called him and found out he had been in a car accident that morning. WHAT? She had been on the phone with me for about 30seconds, long enough to tell me the previous sentence, and then he calls. So I talked with him and he told me he had been in a car accident and his car was completely gone.

That's why I decided to go visit him to make sure he was ok. He was ok, a little shaken, obviously as anyone would be. I am glad that nothing major happened to him.

I am kind of freaked out about the dream, as I usually am wakened by nightmares, mainly concerning my little brother. I dont think I have a gift by any means, I think my mind goes into overdrive, sensing trouble. I do think I have a gift of discerning people's spirit's or their sincerity.

That's about it. So that was my nightmare. I have had more but of course I cant remember cause I didn't write it down and not so significant that they made a strong impression on my mind.

2 comments:

Ackerman/Mejias Family said...

Oh my gosh! I'm glad he's okay.
I went through a period of time where I was having a lot of bad dreams. I can relate to what your saying. I don't feel I have a gift for that, but I am sensitive to what is going on around me.
Sometimes stress will trigger bad dreams. Keep praying!

Sol said...

dang it with stress! that makes sense why I am having such ugly dreams!