Sunday, January 11, 2009

Happy January, I have been MIA. So busy and tired by the end of the day to sit and write down the events of my life.
My daughter and son sure keep me on my toes. Bella for example decided to use acrylic paints on her face as make up. I made sure to take a picture of that since it is so funny. I made Zach clean her up since I always get the job of cleaning every fun mess they come up with.



"Look Mom, I have make up on and red hands too!"

Time to wash it off

Good as new!

2 comments:

Ackerman/Mejias Family said...

Hello stranger!
Your childre are beautiful! I have mailed you x-mas cards the last 2 years but they have come back. Are you hiding??? :)

Unknown said...

Oh Bella! So cute and funny!

To get your free makeup you just walk into macys and dillards and ask where the free stuff is (in both stores they have tables set up right when you walk in.) They dont ask any questions, just tell you to sign a paper. Then you walk over to the counter and pick your free items. There are a few things to choose from like mascara, bath gel, and sunscreen. ITS WORTH IT! Take Zac and go get it! Then come say hi to us!