Sunday, December 21, 2008

let it snow let it snow let it snow!

We have received a good amount of snow this weekend. Our backyard looks like a perfectly white carpet, it is pretty smooth except for the 2 tracks of kitty paw prints.
I cannot believe how incredibly fast this year has come and gone! Just the other day I saw a video of Franklin from last year on Christmas eve and he was teeny, he was about almost 4 months old., now he is almost 16 months old, he looks so grown up and big. He is saying "Papo, Mama, and Bella and Tatis" it is cute to hear him talk.
Bella is growing big as well. She is reading on her own level 1 books, the ones that are easy for 1st time readers. I am so happy to have my 2 little angels, so happy and healthy. What a gift!!
So I need to take some pics of the snow and of my sad Christmas tree. It is pretty bald at the bottom because the kids have plucked the ornaments off.
Everyone have a great Christmas. Stay safe out on those icy roads. Hug all your loved ones and let them know how special they are to you, that ought to bring them a big ol' smile, and that would be a great gift.
Feliz Navidad, and Merry Christmas to all!

No comments: