Tuesday, August 5, 2008

salsa fresca


To make this super dish:
8-10 roma tomatoes
1 medium sweet onion
1 super hot jalapeno
2 cans of roasted peppers (they are pretty small cans)
1 bunch of cilantro
2 limes (juice of)
2 cans of black beans (drained and rinsed)
2 avocados (avocadoes?) diced
1 can of corn
salt to taste

Dice tomatoes, onions, chop cilantro and mix in all the rest of the ingredients and serve with tortilla chips. I tasted this salsa at Jenalee Crawford's house, I loved it! I made a minor change from her recipe (it asks for italian dressing) I like it without. ENJOY!!

2 comments:

jen said...

Sol thank you so much for posting this yummy recipe. I planted 3 pepper plants and they are producing SO many peppers. I'm going to make this today. YUM!

the letter "J" said...

This looks so good, can you send me some??