Monday, August 4, 2008

No Place like home

Ths past weekend we went to visit my in-laws. I love visiting family because I appreciate my home. A change of scenery is always good once in a while. Today I learned that kindness can get you what you need. Our computer has been giving us problems with the internet and other little things, the 1st time I called HP to complain, I got absolutely nothing but more frustation, the young lady told me that someone would call me back to solve my problem, guess what, no one called! So today it was my only objective to get the computer working again, I was bounced around to 4 different tech support people (with strong Indian accents) I kept my cool and sincerely thanked the last guy who was trying to help me, when I told him "I really appreciate you helping me with this problem" he said: "that's is why I am here, your computer will work again" and it did. So there you go kids, be nice even if your computer breaks down.
Have a great week....the OLYMPICS are this Friday Go Team USA!

No comments: