Tuesday, June 10, 2008


Summer is here and it doesnt feel like it. We have been having cloudy skies and rain since forever. I am not complaining because I love the rain, especially like the one we received on the evening of Memorial day. It really came down hard! Rain makes the world seem fresher and greener. It also reminds me of fun times when I lived in Mexico as a kid. My siblings and I loved to play in the rain and jump in puddles. Sometimes we would find little tadpoles in the puddles.
A lot of good things have happened to our family. I would say that one of the highlights would be having my brother Elias Ignacio, or Nacho, graduate from college this June 7, 2008. I am so proud of him and the hard work he performed to achieve such a great achievement. He is so humble about it too, I love it! I took some pictures of our visit, but half of them were downloaded to his computer to make room for more pictures, then when there was more room, the battery died...dang it!!!
So bare with me. We also got to spend time with Leti, our oldest sister and her cute daughter Mari. Mari and I stayed up extra late telling eachother scary stories...uuuuy I am still scared!

1 comment:

jen said...

My boys would be in heaven if we had tadpoles in the rain puddles. Congrats to Nacho. I just like saying Nacho. It's a cool name. I think I'm going to start calling one of my kids Nacho.