Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Picture this...





For Father's Day I decided to have the girls do something for their dads that would keep them busy and and be nice at the same time. We went to Michaels Craft store yesterday and got some super plain picture frames, I got paint and cool color stones, I guess they are used for accenting flower vases, I thought it would be cute to put these around the frame after it was painted. Jackie chose green stones because her dad's favorite color is green and ms. Bella chose a cool light blue for her Papo's frame. I bought a hot glue gun for about $3, my first hot glue gun ever!!! The excitement was pretty high until I had a little wad of melted plastic fall on my finger, HOT HOT HOT it burned pretty good, and trying to remove the plastic didnt make it any better. Anyway, the frames look good, I need to take a picture of the dads with their respective kids to put in the frames. When I get that I will put a picture of that here to show the world that I lack in the 'crafty' department but have pretty good intentions of making the dads feel super important and loved by their offspring.

No comments: