Monday, November 22, 2010

I dream of Conan

I have been having such realistic dreams that I get woken up for a good hour. I don't like that at all. But the other day, I had a fun dream that I havent told anyone. But I will write it down so I dont forget it.
We started watching The Conan O'Brien show. We are CoCo fans! So the other day his guest was Rosario Dawson and in the show there was a lot of cute flirting going on so I guess this is why I dreamed what I dreamed.
(Cloudy. Hazy....going into the dream......)ZZZZZzzzzZZZZzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzz
I was in a backyard full of trees. All of a sudden a rope, hanging from the sky came floating by. So I grabbed it and attached in the air, to this super long rope was, the Conan Show Blimp! So what's the most logical thing to do? I pulled it down will all my muscles and....down came the yellow blimp with Conan and Rosario in it. Plop! on my backyard floor. In my dream, they were a couple. And they were pretty grateful that I brought down the blimp because they couldn't stand one another. I was so happy to have two cool celebs in my backyard, I offered them food, so as to win their friendship forever but all the wanted to do was FIGHT! I pulled Conan aside and said: "If all you do is fight, why dont you just break up?" He said: "I cant break up with her! Are you blind? She is so beautiful!" I told him: "But are you happy?" I felt real important giving advice to famous people. That was the dream.
I am no matchmaker, but looking at these pictures, I'd say they dont make a cute couple. Just saying, plus, it was a stupid dream.


I found this picture of Conando and his gorgeous wife:

 

1 comment:

Ackerman/Mejias Family said...

Oh my gosh! You are so funny :0) Thanks for sharing... I have trouble remembering dreams sometimes. The silly ones are always the best!