Sunday, May 2, 2010

mayday mayday

May came this year on a rainy Saturday.  I took the children out for a picnic under the rain. Lucky for us the rain came down while we were on the road. No rain for our outing.
1st stop, the store for some goodies. This egg crate bench is in the shopping center. If these were real, I am sure these 2eggs would make an omelet big enough to feed a football team.
After the feast of chicken nuggets, gold fish crackers, strawberry sunny delight and vanilla wafers, we hit the
 playground...wheeee!



3 comments:

Stephanie said...

So fun!!! I love outings with my kids!!!

Ackerman/Mejias Family said...

Oh my goodness! They look so much like you!!!!!!!! They are beautiful! You are such a great mother. I love reading how much joy you find in your children. Dios los bendiga

Nicole said...

What fun pics you have such a cute family!