Monday, February 15, 2010

bella's wit


I get to bring my kids to work with me when we dont have patients in the office. Today is President's Day and Bella had no school. So I have both little angels here. Franklin is taking his nap in his portable crib. I put him in there at 12, right after I fed him and Bella lunch. He didn't want to go to sleep, so he cried for about 1.5 minutes, then he started singing "I like to move it, move it, I like to move it, move it!). That lasted about 2 minutes and now he's asleep. Bella is doing addition problems. I gave her a bunch of paper clips to help her add the big numbers, she's pretty good at math too. I have about 5 worksheets for her to do. Before she got to work, she did a little role-playing.
Bella: Hi, I am here for the free hearing aid for my daughter.
Me: I dont have free hearing aids, I have free hearing tests.
Bella: Oh, well then how much is a hearing aid?
Me: A lot
Bella: How much?
Me: How about 2 thousand dollars?
Bella: OK, here (she handed me 2 pennies)
Me: Aren't you going to argue with me about the price?
Bella: Nope, my daughter needs a hearing aid.
Pretty easy customer. Too bad her thousand=cent.




No comments: