Sunday, December 27, 2009












We have had a very nice Christmas. We spent it at home relaxing and eating for the most part. Danny, my younger brother drove up from Salt Lake to spend the holiday with us. The best part of Christmas was Bella's excitement and anticipation for the presents. Since she was little she understood that "Santa" was just an imaginary guy who is famous for giving presents. This year she told us that Santa was actually mom and dad. Most years we only get the kids one present for Christmas, usually a nice big one. But this year we bought them a bunch of little toys, their babysitter got them each 3 little present, Tio Danny of course brought them a couple of gifts. It was so fun to see their joy (Bella couldnt stop smiling) and little Franklin had no clue what was going on. He had fun tearing the old wrapping paper and covering the livingroom floor with it.
So as far as presents here is the list for each kid:
BELLA: A Bop-It, Taylor Swift CD, a Dora manicure set, Littlest Pet Shop (2 little animals), Pixo's set, a Barbie, the Princess Swan video, pink pajamas, 2 pants, 2 shirts, socks, undies,a toothbrush, a toothpaste both Dora, a mini slinky and hairband and clips and gloves and a scarf, a book, Mr. potato Head pets and a cool set of beads with letters on them. (Bella made me a necklace with my name on it). She wants me to write down candy canes as well.
FRANKLIN:
a sit-n-spin with music
a t-ball game that's super loud
giant legos with a truck
scarf and gloves and a hat
a nice little outfit,a mini-slinky
a pez dispenser
A Doctor kit. (he'll be the handsomest doctor in the world!)
Mr. Potato head
Papo Zach:
Another dress shirt
a tie and
a sweater
and pajama pants
Me:
A digital picture frame and sweet pajama pants, a handmade (by Bella) bead necklace, 2 gorgeous ornaments ( a yellow star with her picture on it) and little reindeer made out of popsicle sticks with golden stars on top.
Tio Danny got a candle from Yankee candles.
The night before Christmas we opened our pajamas. Bella slept on the sofa, because she wanted to be near the presents. She woke us up and we had to wake up Franklin. We had a good time. I spent most of the day cleaning up the living room. It was fun!
Another thing that I really enjoyed about this Christmas was talking with my mom and my sister in Mexico. I called many of my siblings just before midnight to wish them a Merry Christmas. Chali and Adam with their children got together and enjoyed eachothers company, they played games and ate. Leti went to Arizona to spend time with her sons (in Phoenix). Gustavo stayed home with his family. Miguel did that as well. Nacho was with his best friends; the Resendiz family. and Martin was with his friends from Church. Maria and my mom were together. They enjoyed pozole and ponche. I hope they all were happy.
I really enjoyed being with my little family and my cool little brother Danny.

No comments: