Thursday, October 29, 2009



Hi Adan, Hi everyone else who stills reads this little blog.


Well. I am freezing my toes off and can barely feel my fingers, it's cold down here where I am. I am looking forward to daylight saving time. 1 more hour sleep, I'll take it!


Halloween is this Saturday and my kids are ready with their customes: Superman, (supertoddler) and supergirl. Zach being quite the avid sports fan (BoiseState) will be a BSU football player, the quarterback #11. As for me, I think I've been assigned the duty of being the football coach. I should start thinking about a list of plays Iwant my quarterback to do! Throwing laundry in the machine, tackling the dishes.... I think he wants to go to the SanJose/BSU Game. I am going to take the munchkins out for a good hour and then come home and hand out candy.


Halloween is so much fun for kids. I dont think I ever did that, I was too old or something. Or maybe I just dont remember.


Speaking of cold. I just saw a few flakes floating down outside. Halloween is going to be a cold one!


In Mexico, people will be celebrating Dia De Los Muertos. Hey having a special day like this would mean Geneagoly would be a piece of cake down in Mexico, NOT!


I, being the 'modern' woman I am, dont have my birthday straight, and for that matter the exact place I was born, was it Zapopan or was it Guadalajara, or Tesistan or Nuevo Mexico? Oh, well I have proof that I was born somewhere because I am here.


My awesome brother Adan just emailed me a group of pictures he scanned. It's all of us children of Irene Paramo. Quite a big group of kids. What a strong woman to have had all these children, all of which I must say are some of the finest souls this world has ever had.




No comments: