Thursday, September 18, 2008

Mother nature likes to play with my emotions! At night she sends us crispy cold weather and in the day toasty hot weather, Zach turned on the heater 2 nights ago. Last night I just closed the windows and the house was just fine! I like not having to fire up the heater or crank on the AC. I guess that time is not yet here because I had to turn on the AC.

Franklin is a walking boy, almost a running boy. Last Thursday night he decided to catch himself from falling on the driveway, he got a pretty nice scrape on his forehead. I would say a good 2 inches tall and 1 inch wide. I am taking care of a little neighbor, (one month older than my angel) he too fell at his house, scraping his nose, right on the tip, nice and big. I went to Target and took all my kids, mine and the borrowed ones. That must have been an interesting trip to the store, I didn't get any dirty looks from other customers. Don saw us before we went to the store, he said: "I hope people don't think you beat these poor boys!"
Franklin's forehead is clear, it healed in less than 1 week. Yeah! But now he's got a cold! Yeah! It never ends!

No comments: