Thursday, August 28, 2008

We're going to the Fair!






I wanted to do something neat for Franklin's Birthday, so as a family we went to the Eastern Idaho Fair. It was pretty good. I am not so sure that Franklin enjoyed it that much. It was mighty hot and he got to ride his stroller a pretty good majority of the time. I was hot too. There were a bunch of rides. Bella got to ride a lot of them. That's all I have to say about the fair.
Bella got her hair done up so that the heat wouldnt bother her. I got my inspiration from Michelle Warner, a friend who does hair and told me about a blog that gives people ideas for doing girl's hair
http://shedoeshair.blogspot.com
Franklin and Bella both got ballons from a ballon-artist/clown lady. The balloons were shortly popped and lost.

2 comments:

Elias said...

Chido. Sounds like you guys had lots of fun. AquĆ­ en Ellensburgo tambien tienen el rodeo. In all these years, I've never been there, but lots of people have told me that I haven't missed anything great. Anyways, congratulations to Franklin, he's now a step closer to becoming a grown up!

Nicole said...

Looks fun we love the fair. Way to go.