Friday, August 15, 2008

Grateful for good children





This summer seems to be going by so fast, this whole year!!! Beli and Franklin are sure getting their fair share of sun. I can't believe how toasted they are. As for me, I have a real neat farmer's tan. Pale legs and brown arms and face, nice.
I really need to have an overhaul of my 'look'. When it happens I am going to do the 'before and after' shots of me.
This August, my brother Gustavo and his lovely bride celebrated 17 years of marriage on the 10th! Wow! Zach and I will be celebrating 6 years. I can't believe I have been married for 6 years. I am so blessed to have 2 wonderful children to cheer up my days everyday. They are truly my little angels.
Franklin will be turning 1 the big 1 year next Friday the 22nd of August. What a gift to me, he is a hunk, my "El Guapo".

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I agree completely. Your kids are beautiful. Your little girl is a mini you. She is adorable. And that little boy. I love his cheeks. So cute. Doesn't time just fly. I swear that summer just started.