Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Earrings!






Chabelita has been asking to get her ears pierced. On Monday night, she got her wish. I forgot my camera, but Zach took some pictures with his phone, I was to film the very moment it was done. I filmed or so I thought, but nay! I didnt press the right button, what a dweeb! She was pretty tough until the moment the girl marked the spot for the piercing, she started crying, we told her, that it would hurt for a little bit, she went through with it, of course she cried a whole bunch when the earring went in. It is basically like a stapler going thru the ear, except it is not a stapler it is an earring. After the tears, came the cutest, girly moments of my girl's life. When we got home she put on her fanciest dress and twirled around like a little ballerina. Look, I took pictures at home, doesnt she look beautiful like a butterfly.

1 comment:

Elias said...

Yeah, I remember when I had my ears pierced. I didn’t cry though! You can tell she has an attitude already, but she's cool.