Wednesday, July 30, 2008

To Rexburg we will go....




Hello hello helloooo. I am reporting now form beautiful Rexburg Idaho. We came to visit Gramps and Granny because Zach had a job meeting at Idaho Falls.
We woke up really early this morning to get here. Zach went right to work, and we went to walk around the mall and we stopped at Barnes and Noble and we read one of my favorite books, The Giving Tree, (Shel Silverstein). Bella and I went four-wheeling and Belli fell backwards while I was backing it up into the shed, she rammed the side of her face on the metal basket of the four-wheeler. I jumped off the stupid thing and got her, she will surely have a black eye. I told her that in the morning her face will have a nice bruise, the color of Jackie's favorite color: purple, she smiled and that made me feel a little better. She woke up at 6:30 this morning and pretty much didn't nap the whole way down, almost 5 hours in the car. She was very very tired and went to sleep at about 8pm.

No comments: