Thursday, May 8, 2008

Que Bonito Jueves!!!!


Today I had the honor of speaking with one of my favorite persons in the whole wide world. I decided that Bella is slowly but surely taking over the house with her toys and crayons and books, so I decided to condense all the toys in one room, as I was picking up stuff, an old address book (that I bought in a flea market in Stockton a long time ago) came up. I opened it and the page opened in the "B"s I saw the name Francoise Barnett, this beautiful lady was my French teacher when I was a 9th and 10th grader. I decided to dial her number and voila! she answered!!!She loves to travel so I imagined she would be out, but no she answered! She was a powerful teacher and I have to say that of all the teachers I have had she has made a gigantic impression in my life. Her lessons were explosively energetic. She is great educator and a compassionate soul. I love her as if she were family. I am super blessed to have such a special person in life.

1 comment:

Tanielle said...

Sol, you are the inspiring one. To call someone you haven't talked to in ages and tell them how wonderful they are?! I'm positive you made her week, maybe even month or year! Your the best Sol!