Saturday, May 17, 2008

Do not try this at home!!!






Thursday was a super beautiful day here in the Boise area, the sun was shining nice and hot, how I like it, I don't really enjoy cold suns, for some reason go figure. So I decided to borrow my friends' minivan and loaded up my 2 monkey along with 2 additional kids, and I invited my other neighbor to come along for the ride...we went to the Boise Zoo, Bella was the oldest of the 5 kids, she is not quite 4, soon though, then there was a 2yr.old and a 1yr. old and then a 9month old and finally my precious little angel boy who is 8 months old...BIG MISTAKE!!!! Of the whole bunch, guess who was the fuzziest...none other than Ms. Chabelita... She got off the wrong side of her slide, holy groucholi. We were at the zoo for about 30 minutes, when I wanted to leave. We left and went to lunch...that was a great idea....she was much happier out of the heat and into an indoor playground, all you mothas know where we went, I wont mention it because I dont advertise for free...they have too much money! That night to top it off I had Pack Meeting and after I went to Meridian to deal with business...you know, business woman that I am and all. It was an incredible fun day for me because it was so full of fun and business...here are some pic of the zoo and also at the play area.

No comments: