Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Sorry about the weird video





As you can see I am pretty amused by this blogging thing...but I am very very new at it. Today I went into the blog and to my surprise saw some pretty racy videos on the video section of the videology...I clicked the area that says "most viewed videos" on you tube and that was not good. My mom-in-law really likes the laughing baby, so I thought it would give me the most watched laughing babies videos, pero NO!!! so sorry if you saw something offensive, I hate that stuff, that is why I like this Blog thing because I can choose what I put in here. There! I did put a video of how animals protect their family, it is called "Battle at Krugar". Good night y'all.

This is Chachis when she is really sorry!

Mari, TQM!!! Stay awake! I will try to put a lot of stuff in here so you can have stuff look at and read while you are on your break.

2 comments:

jen said...

Well that was a wonderful surprise to see you had commented on my blog. I'm so happy to see that you've joined the blogging world!! Isabella is almost four!!! Holy Crap! That is crazy! I hope everything is going well for you in Idaho. It's great to hear from ya! Congrats on little Franklin!

the letter "J" said...

Hey stranger!! I found you via Jen's blog! How fun that you have a new little guy, we are having a little girl in July! Bella is so big, she seems much older than 4 yrs. I hope all is going well for you all.

Julie

Tell Chachis hi from Lorenzo & Claire!!